Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

vale park Saturday 11th April 2015

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
keith g

keith g

vale park Saturday 11th April 2015 Empty
PostSubject: vale park Saturday 11th April 2015   vale park Saturday 11th April 2015 Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2015, 13:37

HI

as our small boat match was called off,  me and Richie decided to drown some fresh bait that we couldnt freeze,,, so got to Vale park about 1pm with high water about 4.30pm,,,,,,, the river was rough with some waves coming over the top of the prom ( good call Jimmy, no way could the small boats have fished ),, fishing was slow,,,i caught a small Codlet,,, then not to be outdone Richie caught a small flounder:affraid: ,,,lots of green weed in the river at the moment,,,then i had a Rockling,,hmm gonna be bad,, then another double header,, of Rockling! ,,,that was it really,, no more bites or fish, so we packed up just after 5pm,,,nice day,, a bit cool and as usual getting bothered by the Care in The Community people that seem to live on the prom!lol!   A fair few others fishing but didnt see much coming out,,, a quiet day:sleep:  but at least we were fishing..... lets hope it picks up soon...   keith king
Back to top Go down
Steve Bates

Steve Bates

vale park Saturday 11th April 2015 Empty
PostSubject: Vale Park Sat 11th April   vale park Saturday 11th April 2015 Icon_minitimeApril 16th 2015, 12:34

Thanks for the post Keith only just catching up on things

Looking forward to getting out in the boats soonnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

Anyone else been out?
Back to top Go down

vale park Saturday 11th April 2015
Page 1 of 1