Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

Pm's match sunday 28th september

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ste trish

ste trish

Pm's match  sunday 28th september Empty
PostSubject: Pm's match sunday 28th september   Pm's match  sunday 28th september Icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2008, 21:03

Fishing the pm's match at vale park on sunday. It should fish well with dabs ,whiting ,flounder etc. This time last year the venue produced matty's 17-10 conger and a 7-0-0 ray for myself. Everyone is welcome, 2 hooks measure to weight conversion, 18cm minimum. £7 all in. Crab lug mackerel rag should do the trick with crab being best Ithin its 3-7 meeting at 1-30 Very Happy Will post report or give one at the club meeting.
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

Pm's match  sunday 28th september Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pm's match sunday 28th september   Pm's match  sunday 28th september Icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2008, 16:42

Myself and my dad fished the match, along with 30 odd others. Fish came in from the start, with local ace Jonny Waugh off to a flier with a 4-5 lb ray everyone else was playing catch up then! Unfortunatly even though we caught fish we didnt trouble any of the top spots.Whiting, codling,dabs, flounder,dogs, and that ray came out with everyone catching.

Results
1st Jonny Waugh
2nd Barry Baguely
3rd Ian Griffiths
4th Paul Bonner
Heaviest round Jonny Waugh Ray
Heaviest flat Mike Parker flounder 42cm

Sefton Results Steve Trish 10 fish for 113points
Les Trish 7 fish for 100 points

Top baits Crab , lug ,mackerel, fish came from about 50 -100 yard range
Back to top Go down

Pm's match sunday 28th september