Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

fur and feather

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Steve Bates

Steve Bates

fur and feather Empty
PostSubject: re; Fur and Feather   fur and feather Icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2014, 20:11

This matter is to be discussed at the next Committee
meeting on Monday 13th October.

Steve Bates
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

fur and feather Empty
PostSubject: Re: fur and feather   fur and feather Icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2014, 17:54

Dave , why not come and mention it at a meeting. I'm not 100% certain but I'm sure mention was made about it being at the committees discretion but I could be wrong .
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

fur and feather Empty
PostSubject: fur and feather   fur and feather Icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2014, 15:24

Ive been informed today that anyone who does not attend 75% of club meetings will not be allowed to fish the fur and feather, I find this ridiculous its the one meeting every year that brings the club together, as I spend a lot of time in spain I have no chance of attending that many meetings on top of that as our boat is to big for the small boat matches we cant fish them either I now think there is no point in me being a member so I will not be rejoining next year and wont bother attending any more meetings as I feel its pointless, I am sorry to post this way but I think I should air my views
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

fur and feather Empty
PostSubject: Re: fur and feather   fur and feather Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fur and feather
Page 1 of 1