Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

shark in the mersey

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave

Dave

shark in the mersey Empty
PostSubject: shark in the mersey   shark in the mersey Icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2008, 21:17

has anyone heard the story of a small shark being caught in the mersey last weekend Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
charlieb

PostSubject: shark   shark in the mersey Icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2008, 19:38

yea dave it was in the echo and judging by the foto which was not very clear us experianced anglers decided it was a baby tope or another kind of SHARK which have been caught regularly at the rock channel smoothys starrys i lost a big fish at burbo sunday it snapped my line like cotten and the fish ended up at formby beach l Laughing reminds me i forgot to weigh it lol! lol! lol! king
Back to top Go down
Steve Bates

Steve Bates

PostSubject: Re: shark in the mersey   shark in the mersey Icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2008, 09:05

Hi Charley

You had better change your name to porkie pie!!
That was my fish on formby beach.

Steve
Back to top Go down
charlieb

PostSubject: doorstep fishing   shark in the mersey Icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2008, 14:47

now then barney i told you that the fish were on your door step the proof is in those pics of the fish on formby beach ( its the one that snapped my line sunday nite ) stevie bates is trying to claim its his NO CHANCE he wudnt get its tail in his little boat Laughing Laughing my hook is still in its mouth a size 4 the rangers foned me and asked if i wud like 2 mount it now theres a thought Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
b5rny

b5rny

PostSubject: porkie pies - charlie   shark in the mersey Icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2008, 17:37

the last time i caught that fish on formby beach was in singapore 2000 on millenium eve , if you look at its tail i cut a little nick out of it in case it turned up anywhere else , may be if you look inside it you will find a name tag that it swallowed that i was using as bait due to all the tackle shops being closed for chinese new year, kungi fat choi - beat that one hotpants....
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

PostSubject: Re: shark in the mersey   shark in the mersey Icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2008, 21:41

Charlie I bet Your lucky undies were brown after you hooked that one Laughing whens the B_B_Q? I've ordered 10,000 brick and 10 tonnes of sand and cement to build one on Formby beach for us. Would have thrown it up this morning but it was a bit wet affraid
Anyone fishing this weekend? If you are avoid Formby ..... it stinks! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Me and dad are fishing the Mersey Anglers open tomorrow at otterspool 12 till 5. Its going to be grim with the forecast Crying or Very sad Expecting eels and flounders but think numbers of anglers will be down because of the rain. I'm due a decent peg so hopefully will have a good report to give tomorrow. Tight lines
Back to top Go down
charlieb

PostSubject: its all chinese   shark in the mersey Icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2008, 22:29

now then barney when you was in singapore did you see my name on the big oak tree by the nockin shop Laughing Laughing and heres one for you do you remember ? ying tong ying tong ying tong tiddle i po which means HAVE YOU CAUGHT ANY FISH TODAY BARNEY Laughing Laughing and ok ste on the bbq you orderd 10 ton of sand ? on a beach ? the band cant make it so its cancelled minki steaks all round lol! lol! king king
Back to top Go down
b5rny

b5rny

PostSubject: sharky   shark in the mersey Icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2008, 23:14

yea charlie you still owe that kaitai 5 buck mate,he is still wearing your lucky skiddies mate... lol! Basketball cheers
Back to top Go down
charlieb

PostSubject: skiddies   shark in the mersey Icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2008, 23:46

yea i remember that walla in singapor he sed to me as he got up from his nees CAN I HAVE YOUR SKIDDIES PLEASE BOSS THEY ARE SO COLOURFULL well i coudnt refuse barney Laughing Laughing Laughing i beleive they are copying them in st johns market sold out i believe Laughing sunny
Back to top Go down
b5rny

b5rny

PostSubject: guess what   shark in the mersey Icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2008, 17:50

i was going to Rhyl charter fishing on Sunday and guess what ? yes blown off, Shocked is it me or what ? clown
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

PostSubject: Re: shark in the mersey   shark in the mersey Icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2008, 20:46

Its a jinx on the sefton lads Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
charlieb

PostSubject: catching fish   shark in the mersey Icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2008, 23:01

barney arnt you glad your not fishing in the carrabian or out that way now thats called BLOWN OFF Laughing Laughing king king
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: shark in the mersey   shark in the mersey Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

shark in the mersey
Page 1 of 1