Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

Help! Hoping to join club but not sure what to do.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Steve068

Help! Hoping to join club but not sure what to do. Empty
PostSubject: Help! Hoping to join club but not sure what to do.   Help! Hoping to join club but not sure what to do. Icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 14:25

I am new to sea fishing and very interested in joining Sefton sea angler's fishing club. I am based in Cheshire.

Please tell me what I need to do to join club.

Regards Steven
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Help! Hoping to join club but not sure what to do.   Help! Hoping to join club but not sure what to do. Icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 15:10

Hi steve, joining is easy all you have to do is attend a meeting ask for colin our members sec fill in a form and pay the fees, next meeting is monday week starts at 8 p.m.
Back to top Go down
Steve068

PostSubject: Re: Help! Hoping to join club but not sure what to do.   Help! Hoping to join club but not sure what to do. Icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 15:37

Thank you. I assume we will need to meet at Dunny's social club?

Regards Steven
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help! Hoping to join club but not sure what to do.   Help! Hoping to join club but not sure what to do. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help! Hoping to join club but not sure what to do.
Page 1 of 1