Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

registered users

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave

Dave

registered users Empty
PostSubject: registered users   registered users Icon_minitimeApril 30th 2008, 10:40

well lads up to this morning we have had 468 people viewing our website if you are reading this its 469 but only 8 people have registered come on lads its not that hard to do GIVE IT A GO dave affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

registered users Empty
PostSubject: registering   registered users Icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2008, 09:49

up to this morning we have had 663 visits to our website, considering its only 7days old its amazing whats really amazing is we have only got 8 registerd users i am still waiting for information off any member so we can make the site more interesting maybe ive got things wrong please let me know what you think dave Surprised Surprised Twisted Evil Surprised
Back to top Go down
daba

daba

registered users Empty
PostSubject: Re: registered users   registered users Icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2008, 12:49

Dave,
its going to take time for this site to get up and running properly,but it will get there in the end.Once we get the members who have access to the internet registered on here,and start to post,then the site will take off big time. So come on lads/lasses(?) get registering Idea
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

registered users Empty
PostSubject: registering   registered users Icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2008, 13:55

thanks for the reply i was begining to think i had gone over the top with the website dave
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

registered users Empty
PostSubject: Re: registered users   registered users Icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2008, 18:35

Dave wrote:
up to this morning we have had 663 visits to our website, considering its only 7days old its amazing

Dave the stats you are looking at sound great, but be aware every time you log on that adds another one if you viewed a page 663 times then its only you...

However, if you delve into the statistics some more you can see that there has been: 18 individual users. Mostly English, some New Zealanders and even a Dane.

As Fred Flintstone said, it will take time. What we need now is info. to fill the home site and the registered users to keep talkin' here - dabadabado...

regards,

Simon
Back to top Go down
http://www.web-psystems.com
Steve Bates

Steve Bates

registered users Empty
PostSubject: chat and other matters   registered users Icon_minitimeMay 10th 2008, 12:54

I am only just having the time to browse through the site and i am sure it only needs a few more weeks and some prompting to get things flowing through. Keith phoned me in Tenerife to say that he had forwarde some info.
Pity about your photo being 30 years out of date or are you wearing a wig and holding your breath!!!
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

registered users Empty
PostSubject: handsom guy on photo   registered users Icon_minitimeMay 12th 2008, 12:32

its not 30 years out of date it was taken just over 5 years ago i have not changed mutch just put on a few pounds
Back to top Go down
Steve Bates

Steve Bates

registered users Empty
PostSubject: Robbos age and a fish at last   registered users Icon_minitimeMay 12th 2008, 12:56

You have obviously slept many years. Glad you cried your catch in on Saturday night I couldn't bear all your moaning if you had blanked four times on the run !!! lol!
Back to top Go down
expat

expat

registered users Empty
PostSubject: Re: registered users   registered users Icon_minitimeMay 14th 2008, 10:50

Dave its gotta be more than 5yrs mate I've known you for about 15years.....
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

registered users Empty
PostSubject: age makes no difference   registered users Icon_minitimeMay 16th 2008, 11:29

it might be a bit over 5 years when you get to my age 28 your memory tends to fade cant ever remember steve catching anything worth photographing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

registered users Empty
PostSubject: Re: registered users   registered users Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

registered users
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sefton Sea Anglers :: SSA Forum & Website :: Help us develop this forum & our website!!-
Jump to: