Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

Membership card

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kalahari

Membership card Empty
PostSubject: Re: Membership card   Membership card Icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 22:32

Hi, I havent paid anyone yet thought I had to pay when I got photo done.

Polsaf site (http://polsaf.co.uk/rules/) states...

9) Junior membership for those aged 12 to 17 will be permitted, provided that anyone in that age group is accompanied by a responsible adult. The cost and criteria for the issuing of passes will be the same as for adults.

My lad is 12 so I was hoping to get him in.

If I need to drop off money to someone thats no trouble.
Back to top Go down
willow

willow

Membership card Empty
PostSubject: Re: Membership card   Membership card Icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 20:09

Hi Graham, will try and sort it out for you asap will speak to the new Polsaf Pass Sec. The i.s.p.s Pass has gone up to £20 from a few of wks ago and Polsaf want to know why. we are trying to get it back to £10. Did you pay Eric Polsaf Tres. also in our club. Also how old is your lad? under 14s not aloud in the dock areas due to it being a working area.
Back to top Go down
richie

richie

Membership card Empty
PostSubject: Re: Membership card   Membership card Icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 19:05

Graham,

Ignore my last message, I only have your club membership cards NOT YOUR POLSAF cards.

Cheers

Richie
Back to top Go down
richie

richie

Membership card Empty
PostSubject: Re: Membership card   Membership card Icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 18:04

Hi Graham,

I have both your membership cards in my possession, unfortunately I am in Ireland when the next meeting is. Give me a bell on
07885257869 to discuss if you want to.
Cheers
Richie.

PS: If you read this by tonight then I am actually in Dunnies club tonight after 20:00 in the bar, I will take both cards
with me tonight just in case you turn up for them.
Back to top Go down
Kalahari

Membership card Empty
PostSubject: Membership card   Membership card Icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 20:30

Hi,

Trying to sort out my Polsaf pass for the next match, can I collect mine and Alex's membership cards so I can sort this out.

I missed the post about the meeting being cancelled on the 20th and just looked a right idiot turning up there.

Cheers.

Graham
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Membership card Empty
PostSubject: Re: Membership card   Membership card Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Membership card
Page 1 of 1