Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

new dock pass ( or not )

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
willow

willow

new dock pass ( or not ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: new dock pass ( or not )    new dock pass ( or not ) Icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2013, 16:22

I agree mark have just sent e-mail to eddie explaining it.
Back to top Go down
mark a

mark a

PostSubject: Re: new dock pass ( or not )    new dock pass ( or not ) Icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2013, 16:10

Hi Tony
This needs sorting out, if Keith had a reciept ther should be no reason that he couldnt get his pass.
Back to top Go down
willow

willow

PostSubject: Re: new dock pass ( or not )    new dock pass ( or not ) Icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2013, 16:04

Will e-mail eddie right away Keith sorry about that thought rec. might have been enough! Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
keith g

keith g

PostSubject: new dock pass ( or not )    new dock pass ( or not ) Icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2013, 13:35

hi willow,, went today ( time off work ) to see mr Chandler ( helpful chap ) as you suggested to get my new pass,, explained that i was on hoiliday at the time the list was taken by yourself and that i had paid my £10 last night to Eric Thompson,,, he advised that as i was not on the original list, that he would be unable to renew my pass without an email from Eddie to say i had paid.. ( i had receipt with me! ) so much for your agreement that we could go down at any time and renew your pass! ah well.. didnt want a new pass anyway,,,, will request that Eric refunds my £10 at the next meeting.... hope the fishing goes well tomorrow.... keith
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new dock pass ( or not )    new dock pass ( or not ) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new dock pass ( or not )
Page 1 of 1