Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

Polsaf Fur and Feather

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
willow

willow

Polsaf Fur and Feather Empty
PostSubject: Polsaf Fur and Feather   Polsaf Fur and Feather Icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2012, 19:38

Hi guys, Eddie (Polsaf Sec) has posted on the Polsaf site details of the Fur n Feather he recieved from Colin Nevitt. The match will be held on the Alex, on Saturday 3rd and Sunday 4th November 2012.

Sat. Meet 8-00am Draw 8-30am Fish 10-00am- 2-00pm.
Sun. Meet 8-30am Draw 9-00am Fish 10-30am - 2-30pm

If for any reason the match is cancelled the new date will be the 24+25th November 2012.

Sat. 24th Meet 2-30pm Draw 3-30 Fish 4-20 - 8-20pm.
Sun 25th Meet 3-00pm Draw 3-30 Fish 5-00 - 9-00pm.

All the Rules and Info for the match are on the Polsaf web Site (far to much for me to write then type! as i cant copy/paste on this thing) just click on, go to forum, scroll down and you will see the last post Eddie put on.

As we can only fish the Alex there will only be 49 place's available each day, so will have to see what allocation is given to each club for its members who wish to fish it?. So if any member's who want to fish it could put their names down on here, or get in touch with me, I will pass the number on, and see what our allocation will be.

Cheer's Tony.
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

PostSubject: Re: Polsaf Fur and Feather   Polsaf Fur and Feather Icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2012, 13:15

Thanks Tony, top man.
Back to top Go down
seaman stains

PostSubject: Re: Polsaf Fur and Feather   Polsaf Fur and Feather Icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2012, 19:22

49 anglers fishing a 28.6ft tide on the Alex !!! Well done once again POLSAF.....
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

PostSubject: Re: Polsaf Fur and Feather   Polsaf Fur and Feather Icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2012, 08:35

Don't think they will get 49 anglers each day. Most of the match anglers are going to be fishing the SAMF uk masters at Otterspool the same weekend.
Back to top Go down
willow

willow

PostSubject: Polsaf Fur and Feather   Polsaf Fur and Feather Icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2012, 20:24

Hi guys, here is a brief report on the Polsaf fur and feather. First off all I would like to thank Colin Nevitt for organising the F/F in such a short time, the match was well run over the 2 days. As we all know the F/F clashed with another match just up the road at Otterspool Sad but not a bad turn out, 63 anglers over the 2 days (26 on the Sat-37 on the Sun) The main catch was whiting, with only 1 decent cod over the 2 days, dabs and 2 rays on the Sunday (think 83cm)the biggest. Not sure about the results on Saturday (will have to speak to Colin)

The Results Sunday:

1st. John Baggley.
2nd. John Rawlinson.
3rd Nic Wright.

John Baggley was the overall winner of the Polsaf Shield and prize money. (Well done John)

As we all know Polsaf messed up this years F/F so Colin and myself have decided to organise next year's, passed some date's to him that I showed to some off off our lads last week, but these will have to be passed at the next Polsaf meeting, just Hope they don't clash again!!

Cheer's Tony.
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

PostSubject: Re: Polsaf Fur and Feather   Polsaf Fur and Feather Icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2012, 20:59

nice one Tony , thanks for the report. Well done to John " Baz" Baguley on the win. 3rd year on the trot a Mersey anglers sac member has won it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Polsaf Fur and Feather   Polsaf Fur and Feather Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Polsaf Fur and Feather
Page 1 of 1